Tuesday, June 19, 2007

3 weeks is a long time

After what feels like the longest 3 weeks of my life, I am finally picking up myself to write.

After all the crying, sadness, anxiety, sickness and pain, comes the recovering me. It taught me a lot about timing, I planned my operation so well that it fits everyone's schedule at work, but God gave us all a different schedule. In the end, I had to re-schedule my operation, and went into the operation theatre in my not-so-fit state. Thankfully, it all went well.

As it says in Ecclesiastes,
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:
a time to be born and a time to die;
a time to plant and a time to uproot;
a time to kill and a time to heal;
a time to tear down and a time to build;
a time to weep and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn and a time to dance;
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them;
a time to embrace and a time to refrain;
a time to search and a time to give up;
a time to keep and a time to throw away;
a time to tear and a time to mend;
a time to be silent and a time to speak;
a time to love and a time to hate;
a time for war and a time for peace."

No comments: