Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Good-bye!


Today we are saying good-bye to a member of our family, Robosapien.

I was quite excited when he first arrived, with the hope that he can help me with tidying our place. But after I found out that his design was not quite what I expected, I have pretty much given up on him.

Thanks to eBay, we have finally sold him to a kind young man in Singapore who is willing to pay us US$350! When I saw him all wrapped up in bubble-wrap, the least anticipcated thought came to my mind, I actually started to miss him. Fortunately, that thought only lasted for 5 seconds, and in no time, he was being brought to the Post Office.

Good-bye, Robosapien!

2 comments:

DBJ said...

so you now have more space for some other new gadgets now!

gary s said...

the robot has arrived safely in the new owner's hand. hurray! finally closed the deal officially.
i am sure he's in good hands and will be well utilized - better than standing idle on our floor, i guess.